Help us find the perfect spot for the next Cornerstone Village
Do you or your church have unused real estate? Would you like to see a Cornerstone Village in your community?
We want to hear from you!
We’re currently exploring opportunities to expand and build new Cornerstone Villages where we can do the most good for the surrounding communities. And while there are many things to take into consideration when choosing the right location, here are a few key things we’re looking for:
- A minimum of two to three acres (although we can adapt as needed if the situation is right)
- Easy access to things like employment, groceries, shopping, public amenities like libraries, and preferably public transportation
- A site in or near a larger metro area
It’s okay if:
- We need to demo an existing structure to make use of the site
- The site is challenging (e.g., some environmental contamination)
Simply submit the form below and we’ll be in touch with you.