Bethesda Cornerstone Village in Oakdale, Minnesota, will be an affordable, inclusive multifamily rental community consisting of 71 apartment homes in the new Helmo Avenue Station Area on the southwest side of town.
Cornerstone Village-Oakdale will unite people of many backgrounds and talents:
- Singles and couples
- Independent adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD)
Bethesda is proud to offer our first affordable housing community for all age groups with Cornerstone Village-Oakdale. Fifty (50) of the units in this development will provide reduced rent opportunities based on household income.
- Smart-home technology, such as a smart thermostat, smart locks to support independence and sense of security.
- Central air conditioning
- Luxury vinyl plank flooring
- Window treatments
- Energy star rated appliances
- Efficient lighting
- Water-saving plumbing fixtures
- Multipurpose community hub
- Fitness center
- On-site property management offices
- Electronic access controls to building
- Security camera system
- Covered and surface parking
- Outdoor patio and green space
- Access to future Gold Line Bus Rapid Transit Station
Learn more about Bethesda Cornerstone Village – Oakdale and our efforts in Minnesota.