Bethesda Cornerstone Village is designed to let you live your best independent life, whatever that means for you. With a range of modern amenities and plenty of activities to choose from, living an inspired life has never been easier.
Designed for comfort and safety
No matter which unit you choose, you’ll enjoy the best in modern amenities, including a variety of on-site services that make for carefree, maintenance-free living.
- Smart-home technology, including voice-activated, hands-free ways to get things done, as well as stay safe and secure
- Central air, in-unit gas furnace and hot water heater
- In-unit laundry
- Luxury finishes in all rooms, including premium appliances, countertops, cabinets, flooring and fixtures
- Accessibility features (wheelchair access, no-step showers, wide doorways, pocket doors, options for handrails and other mobility aids)
- A package delivery hub
- Individual mailboxes
- Superior lawn maintenance
- Snow removal
- On-call maintenance services
Designed for community
Staying active and social is key to living a happy, healthy life. That’s why Cornerstone Village comes equipped with tons of community spaces to help you stay moving and connected with your neighbors.
- Relax in the community room where you can cook a meal in the full kitchen and use the presentation wall for meetings or movie screenings
- Have a backyard barbecue on the outdoor patio, including tables and grills
- Join your friends for a workout in the fitness center, complete with aerobic and strength-training equipment
Plus, Cornerstone Village is only a short walk from Lions Park and downtown Victoria, giving you access to:
- Tennis and basketball courts, as well as softball and baseball fields
- A playground for little ones
- And more
Designed for joyful living
For those who never want to stop learning, growing and exploring, Bethesda Cornerstone Village will offer a complete schedule of activities all residents can enjoy. A Director of Activities will be on staff to help create and customize events and classes that appeal to the personality of the community. Events may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Bible studies
- Yoga classes
- Workout classes
- Book clubs
- Cooking classes
- Educational presentations
- Group trips to nearby attractions
- And more—you decide!